Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tree!!

December 10 through the 12th
On December 10, we got the tree. I thought that it might snow since it was so so cold, but since we got the tree a day early, there was no snow.
On Friday the 11th, Lon and I hung the lights. I found out then that I was allergic to spruce trees. It is a very pretty tree, I just have to wear gloves and long sleeves when I play with it
Daddy and Uncle Rahul going over plans for something (December 12)
Uncle Rahul had never decorated a Christmas Tree before, he seemed to have lots of fun with it. Auntie Prachi is still in India. It was very nice to spend the afternoon with Uncle Rahul. He does a great job hanging ornaments
Lon wanted to play with some of them, the little zeppelin that came from Godfather was really fun to play with
I have no idea what he is looking at, but I love the look on his face!
It is coming along
Our Christmas Tree!

Daddy and Lon stringing up the ornaments that have to go on the old school lights. The new LED lights that we have on our tree do not provide enough power to run the ornaments. They are now sitting on the window ledge. Lon loves to look at them move. So do I.

No comments: