Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Train in Redmond Towne Center

Today we met up with some friends to take the little Christmas Train at Redmond Towne Center! Lon was SO very excited about the train!
Here it comes!!! Here it is!!!
Our friends. Jackson wanted to ride the blue car, Lon wanted to ride the yellow car. So we did that and took pictures of each other. I liked the yellow car, it was encased in plastic so it was warmer. Mommy forgot to put socks on and my toes was froze!
My goofy boy, having fun riding the train.

Posing in front of the train. After the ride, we went and got mommy a pair of socks at Lucy. Never been in that store before. I think I like it. They have some nice workout gear!! After that we met up with our friends again at Ruby's Diner for lunch. Another place we had never been. It was yummy, but oh so very filling! They had pineapple milkshakes! Yummy yummy. It was a wonderful afternoon. We had a great time! We stopped in at Borders and found the picture book Shrek the Halls for a wonderfully low price. (2.99) Shrek is a favorite. We read that tonight before bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your holidays with us. I miss you lots. MOm

suzy said...

I miss you too Mom!