Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Water, Water Everywhere!

Lon and I are having fun in the heat! It is hot for us, 86 today! Yesterday we put more water in the hot tub, and we both got soaking wet in the process. Lon sprayed me, I sprayed him. It was great fun, but without photos. I was not taking the camera out with all the water we were throwing around.
Today, Lon wanted to play on the deck, and I needed some vitamin D therapy! I took my book, wore my sunglasses and watched Lon while I read my book. It was wonderful. Lon got out some toys and proceeded to move them across the deck with the hose. I did get some photos of him playing with the hose, watering his head. We made some coke popsicles, the root beer ones are now in the freezer!
Tomorrow, Mom comes home! Once everyone is up, Lon and I are going to Target to get a little pool! We both are going to use it.

No comments: