Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Persian Feast


The day after Ty's party we went to his house for a Persian Feast! His Grandfather made alot of fabulous food! My favorite was the chicken/tomato/squash thing~ I am going to learn to make that!

I was too busy to take pictures while the food was out! This is the remnants... and those left too. I made baklava and halva. I had never made halva before, but I was told the flavor was right on. It was pretty good!


Lon hiding under the table. Ty wanted more cake, and he wanted Lon's second piece. So Lon was hiding under the table. It was pretty funny.


Of course there was Rock Band! Q plays so well!


I think Rock Band is in our future. Lon was getting into drumming! He loved it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, no, no - no Rock Band!
Did you think through having a drum set at our house?
To quote the Grinch - 'noise, Noise, NOISE'

suzy said...

wait a sec, I thought you grew out of the whole grinchy thing....