Search This Blog

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Happy Birthday, Theresa!


The parties just did not end on Saturday! Theresa was having a birthday too! This is great fun! When we got home from Drew's party, we put the stuff we were taking to Theresa and off we went!

Ty, the ham!


The red velvet rose cake I made.

Getting ready to blow out a bunch of candles


All the kids help out.

ROCK BAND! I didn't get to play this time, because I was playing a spatial relations game that I can not remember the name of. It was really fun. The whole party was fun. Lon and I did not get back till almost 11. I was switching radio stations in the car, trying to find something that was not annoying. I came across the Bay City Rollers! OMG! S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y. NIGHT! I was signing and laughing and from the backseat I hear. Mommy, what are you doing? Mommy, this is weird. Which made me laugh even more. Yes, Lon was not sleeping. He did fall asleep as we pulled into our street. The radio station must have been having doing some show as the next song up was Village People's In the Navy. I am still laughing and I can not get the Bay City Rollers out of my head! I have to find a new song, and quick!

No comments: