Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Spring Fair












Today we went to the Spring Fair. It is the smaller version of the Puyallup Fair. It was alot of fun!
















This baby pygmy goat had personality plus! Granted, I love pygmy goats. I have no clue on why I love them, but I do. This little guy would dance on top of the crate, jump off, jump on his mom, head butt the other goats. Such a little doll!














We walked around all the barns and saw all the animals. We even watched a sheep shearing demo.












We went into the petting barn, but Lon did not want to pet anything. We heard bagpipes tuning up. Yes, I love bagpipes too.










The Tacoma Scots. Nice. It seems Lon enjoyed them too.












After that we went to get something to eat. We got Crusty Pups, Onion burgers, and roasted corn.









Lon ate half an ear of corn! He loved it!




Pipping their way back.


I mainly pushed an empty stroller. Lon rode with Gigi alot!

After mom did some paintball shots, we went home. We had a fun time! Lon was so tired! He was out, even before we left the parking lot. A sure sign of a good day!

2 comments:

Jim said...

How much fun, the pygmy goat looks pretty sassy! :)

suzy said...

He was. I wanted to take him home, however, I got talked out of it. A little goat to mow the lawn, how cool would that be?