Search This Blog

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!














This year was fun! The Easter Bunny was a busy guy at our home!









Lon's special Easter Basket! He also had got some new washable markers, 16 colors this time! WoW! Lots of peanut butter chocolates too! What could be better!
















Lon sees his basket on Easter Morning! Pretty nifty! The Easter bunny will come back tomorrow and pick up his basket. That way, when he is a good boy all year the Easter Bunny will bring his basket back filled with more good stuff. This whole Easter Bunny thing is just the coolest thing since Santa!














Waiting for our guests!












A little snack. Swedish rye with orange honey butter! Lon loves the Swedish rye!











Our spread! We had all the staples, Ham, Polish Sausage, Pashka, Kulich, Italian Easter Egg Bread, Hot Cross Buns, Three kinds of mustards, Beets & Horseradish, and a Babka! I am so happy, my babka came out so well! It is so rich, half of it was gone! We had a punch too.



Victoria in all her Easter Finery!









Lon's first Kiss! I think it might be Victoria's too!


Lon and Uncle Vasu! Vasu came in his lovely garment. He looked so handsome.

There will be more pictures posted soon.

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Vasudev said...

I think the photo shot of Lon and Victoria is the best natural photo that I ever saw. I strongly encourage their parents to send this one for kids natural photo shot competition. I am sure this will turn into # 1 shot.