Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Post Office Blues


Yesterday we were going to go mail off a couple of our many packages at the post office. We did not make it past the parking lot. The line was out the door! Since the car was leaking oil, I decided it was a better use of our time to go get that checked. (Oil filter was loose, got it fixed, no charge, delivered the mechanic a plate of cookies today) Today we went a bit earlier and got ALL the rest of our boxes mailed. I went in and got the mail delivery cart, and loaded it down!
Lon felt very trapped! There are a couple more boxes on the top of all that....

Lon did great. It took an hour from loading the cart to leaving the post office. That was not that bad!

They love to see us coming! Except the people in line behind us.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Holy crap, an hour? It only took me 10 minutes yesterday! Poor Lon he looks .... pensive :)

suzy said...

Yep, an hour. I thought it would be much longer. I hope that everything gets to its destination fast!
Lon was rather pensive, but he is finally over his cold, he is at least sleeping longer!

Vasudev said...

Gorgeous looking Lon!
I like your innocent looks like a bird in the cage, the bird there does not enjoy that much but I think you like there. Good to know that you are doing good now! Good job!
Love,
Uncle Vasu