Search This Blog

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Gingerbread and Pointsettias


This is the new cake pan that Santa brought me a little early. I love those shaped cake pans! They are just too much fun. (the cake is a gingerbread pound cake, of course!)

Then Lon and I made a *real* gingerbread house!

Every year they have a pointsettia festival at Molbak's nursery. (Molbak's is a wonderful place) My Mother and Grandmother and Lon and I went this year.

Lon wonders around the flowers.

Danish Kringle. They give out samples of Kringle and Coffee or Tea. It is very nice.


It is super yummy! They got 300 Kringle in that morning and were sold out by 10am. 15 minutes. It was a record!


Lon got us some pretty pointsettias for our table.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Cool! I see we are going to have to add baking and gingerbread house construction (and decorating) to your already long list of talents!