Search This Blog

Sunday, October 15, 2006

On the Fly


Lon and I are traveling again! We made it out on the airplane this time, without anything bad happening. The worst thing that happened to us was the plane want a little sideways on landing. No big deal. We made it to Virginia just fine. Lon had a nice flight. We got him his own seat this time. That was pretty fun!
Even though he mainly sat on the floor or in my lap. The extra room was nice.


Mom seemed to have a great birthday. On her birthday morning we went into work with her, her very last day ever at work. That was fun, then we went to Teatro Goldoni. On K street. I know I have written about this before, but it was divine. The best food I have ever eaten. Ever.


This is just a quick overview as right now I am so very tired. I will enlarge this story soon. There will be pictures of Lon's very first pumpkin patch adventure, a listing of what we had for dinner at Goldonis, and yes, it is impressive! I can not believe we have only been out here for three days! I have some drive by DC to post, some really funky pictures of Lon through the car window. I will be adding lots more pictures and story line sometime later. All next week we are going to be on a driving tour. There will be alot to write!

This is the uber-cool birthday bamboo. Mom likes it very much.

Lon misses Daddy. He wanted me to let you know.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Yay, I'm glad the bamboo made it in one piece :)

You mom is looking great, retirement and birthdays really agree with her. Sorry I couldn't be there. And the horrible twist was that my interview in Houston, which was preventing me from being in DC, was postponed.