Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Trunk or Treat

October 28

Trunk or Treat night at St. Theresa's!
We went to 530 mass and while the boys were eating hot dogs. I was decorating the trunk of my car. I did not have a lot of time to do it, but I had an idea.   This was a first time for all of us at a Trunk or Treat event.

My trunk. Not bad for a first time. I think.  Lon liked it.
 Snow White's forest.  I dressed up as Snow White. Mainly because that is the only costume i have!


Some of the other cars

This one was the people's choice winner

Golfing trunk.

Monsters!

Costume judging.

They were all too cute.


Lon won his age group. Thank you, Mr. Joe.  He won a Dairy Queen gift card.

Mark playing Plants Vs. Zombies in the Snow White trunk

Pinata time!

The original sticks broke, a gentleman offered his very large ram's horn. He was using it as a cane. It was the coolest thing!

The pinata broke free from it's rope before it broke open. So Ms. Leslie opened it up and tossed the candy out. The kids were having lots of fun

We went to Dairy Queen on the way home. Sadly, there was a mix up of some kind with the gift card and it never got activated. Lon got his treats anyway, and I reported it to Leslie in the morning.  It will all work out just fine.

We are looking forward to a fun trunk or treat next year too!


No comments: