Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

It's Begining to Look Alot Like....

Today and yesterday we put up lights. It was not raining yesterday so up to the top of the roof I went! We got the gutters cleaned out too!  Today we finished up the garage and the porch. All we have left for our outside decorations is the luminarias.

I am going to take the bright white lights off the garage.
 Lon helped me with the lights around the windows above the garage. He wanted to go up on the roof, and if he stayed next to the house, I let him. He was so happy to be up there!  He plugged the lights into the extension cords, and I plugged them into the wall.  He held the lights up, so there was slack in the line while I stapled the cords to the house. He was a big help. He told me when he was 9 he was going to staple the lights in, but not before.  Good boy!

This beautiful wreath is from Theresa in China!  It is by far the pretties wreath we have ever had on our front door! Thank you, Theresa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Suzy and Mark and Lon,
It looks like Christmas. Now enjoy it all.
Love,
Mom