Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Goofing Off at Party for Less

I have all my photos back! I thought they were gone, I thought the sd card automatically erased. It did not! I have all my photos! Yay! (and Mom, just know I have my photos restored)
A few days ago we went to Safeway. Lon really wanted to go see if Miss Caroline came back to Party for Less. (she has not)
We did have some fun playing with the Mardi Gras party supplies
Lon with his new haircut!
What a little hat. He is not so sure about the hat.

I love these glasses! I think we are going back to get these glasses

I am so pleased to have my photos back
I do need editing software, but for now I think it is better with photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice haircut, cute boy... Glad the photos are BACK!
Love,
Mom