Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Barbeque with Brian and Kayla!


Brian and Kayla brought their parents over on Saturday! We had a great time. 
The kids had their dinner first, they were HUNGRY ! Juice pouches and grilled cheese!  Yummy.  The adult dinner took a little longer, it was ribs, potato salad, and beans! Michelle brought over some Kim-chee, Mark loved it!
Kayla, eating those wonderful Italian cookies.  I think she almost looks forward to them.

Getting cuter every day!

Brian likes playing with the Cars cars stuff!  They had a good time playing with all of the toys and the cushions from the outdoor furniture

Almost a smile caught on camera

Chong and Mark brought up the outdoor couch and tried it on the front porch. It was a little too tight for me, so it is now on the back patio. Probably will end up on the back deck.

They all put the toys away. It was nice! I could not get down on the floor to help. I documented the process.  2 more weeks in my boot and I should be good.

No comments: