Search This Blog

Monday, April 05, 2010

Tulip Time!

Today we went up to see the tulips in Skagit Valley. Being Monday, Mark, sadly, had to work. We missed him.  My Mother, Andy, Lon, Reba and I piled into the car and off we went. Reba, is the dog. She stayed in in the car. Reba is a sweet loving dog, but most people when the see a Doberman steer clear.
We went to Roozengaarde.  The crowds were not big. That made it easier to play and see the flowers. The weather was good, a bit windy, but nice.
Lon was busy sniffing flowers in the garden

I will be putting in photos of the tulips that I think are pretty!

Running Boy


I want to run, I would rather NOT have my picture taken, again.

I finally let him run wild in a fenced in grassy area. I think the people who run Rozengaarden are very smart. They have a space for little boys to run. He enjoyed that part of the tulip viewing!


Okay, I have run now, I feel better, you may take my photograph now

They put in a smaller windmill behind the big one and Lon wanted his picture with that one, not the big one.

Sweet family photo! No, I did not want my picture taken. Maybe next year....

More running.

They did have a gentleman in an orange vest with an orange stick walking around the field to keep people from walking in the rows. We did these pictures quickly. I am sure all he would have done was say please, don't walk in the rows. However, to keep Lon out of the field I told him that he knew how to use that stick. I did not say for what, just that he knew how to use it. Lon really listened well after that.


Across from the field there was a pen with lots of Llamas (Alpacas?) and Lon thougth they were cool.

Happy Boy


We left the fields and were in the car heading home. When we got a call from Auntie Prachi and Uncle Rahul. They were in Roozengaarde! Mom, Andy and Reba stayed in the car while Lon and I went back in to visit for a few minutes. Lon got to see Reyansh. He is getting cuter every day!  Lon says he is still going to teach him everything he knows as soon as Reyansh gets a little bigger.

Mud! Mud!! Mud!!!  When we went to go see Rahul's Mother and Father, there was a good amount of mud to play in. Lon did not get too dirty.

Rahul, his parents and Lon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful pictures!
We hope to get to tulip farm before it's too late, too.

Michelle

suzy said...

Thank you Michelle!