Search This Blog

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Easter 2009, version 2

Easter was very fun. We arrived at Mom and Andy's place on Holy Thursday. I do not have any photos of my grandmother, mother and I making sausage. But I think I have it pretty much down and can now make it on my own. If Mom or Andy has any pictures of that event, please email them to me!
Easter Sunday was beautiful weather, a light breeze. Perfect.
Lon woke up excited to see if the Easter Bunny found him in California. It did! There was so much in that little basket! Movies, games, toys and some candy.

It was a little early.

A bunny fan!


We had an Easter Egg hunt in the front yard. The eggs were filled with little toys.

A full basket!


The table. It was the usual spread, but just a little smaller.

bunny cakes! Bunny Cakes! BUNNY CAKES!


Lon playing with a the kids who came. He had fun. It was such a nice day.

No comments: