Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2009

Easter Preview 2009



We are going back to California again this year. I wanted to be sure we had the Easter Bunny photos before we left. So after Pirate class we went to the mall. I had Lon's Easter outfit in the car, and I helped him change into in the mall parking lot. When I asked Lon if he wanted to walk through the mall or ride in the stroller. Stroller won.
I used some hair gel to make sure his flyaway hair stayed put. Perhaps I used a bit much.
This is the bunny photo this year! They went digital! We have them instantly and we can even pick the best of three.

Lon was so good at the mall. We had to go across to Sees, the ladies at the shop were having a great time entertaining Lon. They gave him chocolates, and a little bunny finger puppet that the last part of the candy cane had broken off. He loved the attention.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Photos.. See you soon.
Mom

Jim said...

Wow, that is some serious bunnyness! Have a great time in CA, say hi to DCMom for me.