Search This Blog

Friday, December 29, 2006

The FIRST Haircut

Lon reads the paper with GiGi, and then decides that he needs a new style for the upcoming new year.



Lon calls and makes an appointment.

Then we were off to CrossRoads Mall.

Lon played in the cars. We got there a little early.


The chairs are cool. Lon thought they were great!

The lady who cut Lon's hair was very nice. She showed him the cutters, she spoke softly. She is very good at her job.

There were a few tears, but overall Lon did very well.

Then the battery on my camera died, so the picture of Lon with his new hair will be posted tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jim said...

I have to talk to my hair guy about getting a plane-chair for me :)

How exciting (and exhausting) to be experiencing a continual stream of firsts with Lon.

Anonymous said...

Per chance, did you go to UAF? If so, and if your maiden name started with a "Y" I think I know you. jmancountry@mac.com

Whether you are or not - you have an adorable son!